Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A good Monday

The weather was nice today. Sunny and cool with a slight breeze. Well, I didn't appreciate the breeze because the wind hurts my eyes these days. You know, my Bell's Palsy keep my eyes wide open and I always manage to get some debris in them just walking along the street!

Well, I got up at a normal hour today. The repairman was coming over to fix our gas controls because hot water was not coming out. Well, it would cost us around 25000yen to replace the control. However his recommendation was to replace the entire gas machine or whatever you call that thing since that machine apparently is nearing its life on earth. Well that's not going to happen anytime soon because that, he said, would cost about 450,000yen not including labor!

Okay, got that out of the way. Next, I went to buy my mother some other things to send her. She loves dried sweet potatoes which only is available during fall. I also purchased some dried azuki beans which she loves. I went to the post office to send it and watched another DVD. This one I didn't cry as much and that's a good thing. My eyes were getting too puffy crying from the other one. Okay, I don't need to get any uglier...geeeeesh!

For lunch, I made a tuna salad and for dinner I cooked a pretty good oden, which is a Japanese stew. It's wonderful and warming during the colder season.

I worked a bit and now I'm relaxing with a diet coke. The time now...12:30AM!

No comments: