Friday, October 05, 2007

My real-time post.

I just returned from Bangkok yesterday. I must say that although I was suffering from Bells Palsy and felt uncomfortable for most of my trip, I'm glad that I did it. Just like my Okinawan trip, I needed to do it for the confidence and to not let my illness debilitate me in any way.

Today, my face felt really uncomfortable...the most discomfort I've felt since I got BP. My ears were ringing in both ears, the inside of my head felt heavy, my eyes were extremely heavy, my face hurt and felt so tight, my good side felt weak and felt tingly all day. I really can't describe the discomfort. However I read that this was usually a good sign and means that my nerves are starting to regenerate. It's tough though and I swear, it's been a very hard day. Good news is that my mouth seems to have a bit more movement...still crooked though.

My friend Michael really seems to sleep alot these days. He usually sleep a lot anyway, but I notice he sleeps even more. He can't seem to spend an entire day outdoors which is really bad for a guy the same age as me. I'm worried about his health.

No comments: