Sunday, November 25, 2007

It's been a while

Wow didn't realize how long I haven't been updating my blog. I've been busy getting back to work slowly and I also started working out a bit. I still get tired easily but my Bell's Palsy side of my face has improved! I'm very happy as I can now smile a bit and I look like I have some sort of expression other than angry! I also noticed this morning that my ear ringing has sort of improved and it's slowly getting back to normal. Wow, this is all great for me and I couldn't be happier. I did come down with a bad cold last night and don't feel too well, but hey I'm still happy!

I'll be heading to Los Angeles this year as I finally got my tickets! Yay! I finished reserving my hotel rooms and by then, my Bell's Palsy should have improved a bit more. I'm really excited and I'm ready to have a good time.

I started learning how to create and design clothes in Second Life although I'm far from good. It's so difficult learning how to use photoshop! Man, can anyone help me out there? Well, that's my new project and although it's hard work, I'm going to do it! Bought tons of books on the subject, got a brand new computer and cleaned my desk so that I can get to work easily everyday. Wish me luck everyone!

Everyone out there, if you'd like to get to know me, I recommend you get into Second Life yourself and look for me! My name in Second Life is Shinichi Mathy so make a search for me and IM me in-world.

I know it's late but happy belated Thanksgiving Day everyone!

4 comments:

Felix Cheng said...

It's been almost a month that you haven't updated your blog. I was worried a bit for the long silence. Now, I'm so glad to hear that your situation has got better. You will have great time, food, fun and LOOK by the time you go to LA.

Mark said...

Good for you! ^^

Welcome to LA! Although I live like an hour away lol.

Unknown said...

Felix
As always I appreciate your comments on my blog. I've been kind of depressed about the whole thing and there weren't any improvements for a while. All of a sudden there has been and I'm excited! Wishing for a speedy recovery!

Cheers

Anonymous said...

This is my first time to drop a message. :)
I didn't knot that you are suffering Bell palsy, but I'm so glad your condition is improving. I will pray for your early recovery and enjoy your holidays in LA. God Bless You.
Juntetsu@the Philippines