Friday, October 05, 2007

Second Day in Okinawa...with BP

Second day, we woke up and spent some time at the beach. We then checked out of the hotel and drove down to Naha, which is the main entertainement, shopping area in Okinawa. On the way, I felt so bad I had to try and sleep it off in the car. I forced myself to get out and we found a restaurant to eat some noodles. Here is what I ordered.
This is my boyfriend's meal. Looks good doesn't it? Well, I felt so bad and nauseated that I was hardly able to touch my food. My boyfriend started to get upset and I felt bad so I forced a smile on my face and slowly attempted to eat my food. I swear, that was one of the hardest things to do. I ended up leaving most of the food in my bowl and told my boyfriend that it was delicious, but I was just tired.
After lunch though I felt better and we ended the day at Duty Free. My boyfriend had a really yummy looking curry.
I ordered noodles again because I didn't really remember the taste during lunch. The Okinawan noodles really are delicious.
I did buy a bag at Duty Free. It cost me a lot, but I really wanted to invest in a good quality leather tote bag. I think it was worth the $8oo.
It was fun being able to shop duty free within Japan.
I survived the trip and I was glad that I went. I didn't die and I actually enjoyed my trip.


No comments: