Friday, October 19, 2007

My life

Today I decided to find whatever that was saved from my old website and keep them in my blog just in case my computer crashes or I die, or whatever. I've also decided to not keep any more secrets in cyberspace at least. I realize that life is messy and shit happens. People are not perfect and you do stuff that you might regret later on. So I'm going to just open myself up. Maybe I'll learn more about myself this way. Perhaps you'll get to know me inside and out...the good stuff as well as the bad. If you still like me, I guess we could be friends!

I'm tired of covering things up as secrets. I hate having secrets. So for those who don't know, I have a secret website called the Secret Garden. You can find a link to it on this blog in the sidebar under "links". It's easy to find. Just don't be too mean to me ok.

If you don't like what you see, please stop reading it. If after reading it, you decide you find me despicable, please delete me out of your life. I'm just at a point in my life where I need to just lay everything in front of me so I can get a clear picture of myself and go from there.

Okay, as usual I'm rambling and so I will stop here right now!

5 comments:

Mark said...

Always love your posts! Get well soon!

Felix Cheng said...

those journals about your coming out history in Hawaii i read 7 years ago. reading them again, i've realised we are friends for years! life has taught me not to be judging. everybody has secrets and i like you as a very frank person. i enjoy reading your blogs and hope to meet a very cheerful Shinichi in Tokyo soon!

since i developed nerve problem on my face when i was 14, i 've got facial tick on my left cheek whenever i was nervous and blink; many times i prayed that it would be gone but it persists, so i accept it to be part of me

of course i hope your BP will vanish soon. stay being optimistic and be kind to yourself!

Unknown said...

HI Felix
Wow it's been so long ago since I had my website. So you've read my past website? That's pretty amazing to me as you somehow found my blog!

I hope to meet you one day in real life.

Cheers

Unknown said...

Thanks as always Mark!
Cheers

Felix Cheng said...

my pleasure; just luckily bumped into your personal webpage in 2000 and amazed by the journals and photos; i guess it was linked to some other websites ...

see ya! be happy!