Saturday, September 02, 2006

A new month, a new beginning


Well, it's September and I must say, time sure flies by really fast. This month is surely going to be one of my busiest months this year. I have a party tomorrow with over 30 people attending. Originally it was planned for about 20 people or so. For some reason, the number is up to 32 so here I am panicking getting ready for the event. This year's summer party is themed to Madonna's World Tour: Confessions Tour and she will be here this month. Naturally we are all going to be there and after dishing out more than $500US, I am ready to totally enjoy myself.

Like I said, tomorrow it the party night. I started to prepare for the party last week. It started out with shopping last Saturday. However back then the guest list was only 18. Then all of a sudden, last minute calls and boom! 32 people. So tonight I had to practically beg my boyfriend to drive me after work to buy more cases of beer and wine and more food. Last night I ended up staying up until 6am decorating my apartment, preparing food and doing a few 3-way calls with my downline. I got up this morning and taught English for an hour. I ended up talking to my student about our products and he seemed very interested in the product UMI. Apparently he went through the internet searching for information regarding FUCOIDAN, the main ingredient in UMI and found a lot of interesting information regarding the ingredient. So perhaps he will purchase the products.

After he left, I had to do some more shopping for ingredients to make my thai vermicelli salad and coconut jello. Then one of my new downline members came to my place to do a new member training...yes, a personal training but he really deserves as he lives so far away from me...a 90 minute flight away. He's trying his best so I really wanted to give him some personal attention.

So what are the highlights of this month? Tomorrow's party, Madonna's party, the AGEHA party and reaching the position of Senior Manager this month! Yes, I am aiming high! Helping my downline members reach the Manager position this month is also a goal. Wish me luck everyone and success to all network marketers out there! We deserve it!

No comments: