Friday, September 15, 2006

A cold autumn day...well not quite autumn yet

We are officially still summer here in Tokyo but today it felt really cold like the middle of autumn...I mean cold to the point where it feels like winter will be here in a matter of weeks. I had to wear long sleeves today and drank hot tea most of the day.

Highlights of the day:

My distributor in Fukuoka became an executive team member! His mother also decided to do the business. Yay! I guess hard work paid off! I swear, I can just see him walking across the stage one day telling people how he got started when AGEL was so new. I swear, I will make sure that happens. Now that would make me happy!

I worked out without my heart getting weird on me. So that's very good. I'm going to the hospital next week anyway to get myself checked...hope nothing's wrong with me.

Did my laundry and actually enjoyed doing it. Don't ask me why...I just had a great time doing this very simple and mundane chore.

That's it for today. Oh, I also updated my blog with new pictures of the year 2000. That took a long time but hey, tomorrow I can work on 2001!

3 comments:

Gary Vaako said...

I like doing laundry too.
No idea why but I always have
fun doing laundry. =D

Gary-

Unknown said...

Funny isn't it? Laundry is therapeutic.

Gary Vaako said...

It's even better when it's winter time.. You'll feel like hugging the temperatured clothes which you just unload from the dryer.