Saturday, August 19, 2006

Computer crash

Exactly two days ago, my computer crashed probably due to a virus that somehow creeped into my computer. So for two days, I haven't been able to access my email box and my bookmarks in internet explorer. Really bummed out about this. There are two things that are problems for me. First, I'm a new Windows user and second, I don't read Japanese kanji characters that well. I have always been a Mac user and this is the first time I switched. My partner suggested switching to Windows as there are more applications and softward that are compatible. I have to say though, that it sure is difficult getting used to the Windows controls. It seems as if there are additional steps involved in doing everything. Another thing is that I never encounter viruses during my Mac days. I'm thinking maybe I should revert back to using a Mac after another year with this computer. About learning Japanese characters, that's another thing I planned on doing a long time ago, but it seems as if I just keep putting it off.

My partner has been working on fixing my computer since last night. Hopefully it should be in working order by tonight.

Weatherwise, it's been a beautiful day today. Other than the fact that it's extremely humid and hot, it's no different from being in Singapore I guess. I won't complain though because the skies were clear and after several typhoons, this weather is a pleasant welcome.

Tonight will try to get my AGEL website finished for my Japanese distributors. Again it's taking me a very long time in getting this tedious job done, because of the Japanese characters and all but hey, someone has to do it right?

This coming Tuesday, I train a new recruit at my home. Let's see if he becomes a leader.

No comments: