Saturday, September 09, 2006

My partner is an alcoholic

Just kidding...he's no alcoholic! However he did come home stinking drunk tonight at exactly 1:15am. In fact, I can't understand how he could have left me at home on a Friday night!!! That's what really gets to me! Here I was planning my entire evening around him debating whether or not we should catch a movie or something. Nope, he decides to go out drinking with friends and doesn't even invite me!

As you can probably tell, I've had a pretty shitty day. I didn't have time to go to the gym today and I had to have dinner all alone. Not alone that, I purchased some shrimp tempura and one was spoiled!!! It was just one of those days and nothing seemed to get me into a positive mood.

Though I must say, there were two good things that happened today. First one of my dearest friends called me to ask how I was. That was nice and made me feel better. Second, my distributor in Fukuoka finally got his mother really interested in the business. For those not into network marketing, you'll never understand how significant this is, but small things that seem trivial like this are all very important in the grand scheme of network marketing things. That may have been the best news I've heard all week!

Gee, that sounds pretty pathetic, doesn't it? Okay, no use writing today...not really in the mood.

No comments: