Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Another fine day!

I woke up to find that it was another sunny day here in Tokyo. This summer didn't seem as hot as previous summers and I found it to be quite bearable, especially compared to the intense heat in Singapore and Thailand. I'm not sure if it's just the fact that I've gotten used to the summers here, or because of my travels to other hot areas around the world that I found this summer to be quite nice. Whatever the reason, it was comfortable and frankly, too short. Summer is over and I can already feel autumn ready to make an entrance. Mind you, I love autumn. On the other hand, winter comes after autumn and the winters can be long and cold here in Tokyo. I just don't really care for winter at all. Maybe it's just my age, I don't know.

Today my student came for his weekly lesson as usual. He's a fairly new student of mine and I must say that I look forward to seeing him every week. He has a wonderful sense of humor and is never short of unique and funny stories to tell me. Needless to say, I always have a great time.

I worked out for about 30 minutes today at home to clear my mind and to keep in shape. I haven't been going to the gym regularly these days. Tomorrow is gym day so I will definitely be going.

For dinner, I made myself a plate of whote-wheat pasta with fish roe, a specialty in Japan. I know it sounds gross, but really it's quite tasty! For dessert, I had a cup of yogurt. Yeah I love yogurt and can't live without it.

In the evening, I spent an hour and 21 minutes talking to a distributor in Fukuoka. He's still having a difficult time with explaining the compensation plan, so I plan to made him a DVD for him tomorrow. This should help him with recruiting more members for his team. I really want him to succeed and he's trying his best.

My second student arrived at 8:30pm for his English lesson. During last Saturday's party, he got totally wasted and he says he doesn't remember the latter part of the party. Gosh, he must have really drunk a lot! I was just so damn busy during the party, I don't really remember talking to people all that much. All in all, it was a fabulous party.

My boyfriend came home and I prepared some pasta and a salad for him. We chatted a while and I gave him a 20 minute massage to relieve tension. Yes, he's been having a hard week at work. I only hope that he would join me in my AGEL business because I know he would be happier and be making much more money with it. Just give it time Shinichi...he'll come around!

It's almost 2am so I think it's time for me to go to bed.

No comments: