Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Events galore

The day I've been waiting for has finally arrived...well not actually. It's actually tomorrow, yes, Madonna...the queen of pop, is finally arriving to Tokyo for her world tour. I have premium seats that cost 50000yen and I'm so looking forward to seeing her! The last concert I attended was 13 years ago when she came to Tokyo.

Actually the celebration began 2 weeks ago when I had a Confessions Party at my house with 30 people in attendance. Then, last weekend I attended a party at a friend's place with people from all over the world, mostly here to see Madonna in concert. After the party, it was off to AGEHA, the most fabulous nightclub in Tokyo, where we partied until 6 am.

So, tomorrow is finally the day! I'm so excited I'm not sure whether I would be able to sleep or not, but hey, she's coming and if that means I won't have any sleep tonight, that's ok. I'd stay up all week to see my queen!

2 comments:

Melvin Mah said...

how i wish she'll be in Malaysia...den i'll be able to see her power and charisma by myself...love her..arrrr...

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for visiting! She was fantastic!