Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Rain, rain go away!

I woke up this morning to a grey and rainy day. It's not so bad because it lets me stay indoors to finish up work. If it's really sunny and a beautiful day, it's hard for me to resist leaving the house for a bike ride. Besides I had a pretty busy day today. I had to teach English, do some translation work and did some work for AGEL. Very busy day indeed.

This weekend I'm looking forward to going to AGEHA for Shangri-la with friends. I need to unwind with a couple of tequila shots...mind you, I am not an alcoholic...I mean I hardly drink at all these days. However I feel like I really need a drink.

This is the first year in a long time that I haven't been abroad. I've pretty much decided not to go to Nation this year since there are other priorities in my life these days. Also getting kind of bored with the club scene as well. I need to find something else to keep me occupied, besides my work that is.

Tomorrow I will head down to the gym to work out in preparation for the clubs!

No comments: