Saturday, October 28, 2006

Okay, I finally worked myself to the limit

I've always been a perfectionist in everything but especially when it comes to work. The day I get everything down perfect, I will be happy. The morning I wake up when my work is perfect and everything's going as it should be, I will be happy. The day I master everything that's required of me, I shall be ecstatic! However that's not the way life goes does it? No sir...far from it. There always seem to be obsbacles in the way. If it's not one thing, it's another and I guess this is kind of a law of life in general. I swear, every month I go through the same thing. When one thing goes right, two things go wrong. Every single month! However I know that everything has a reason and what doesn't kill makes me stronger.

This time, I caught a bug...yes I caught a cold, goddamn it! And I don't like it one bit!!! It's the end of the month for me. I gave up going to Nation! I worked hard and stayed up all night! No matter what, I was deterimined to do what I have to do NOW! Then all of a sudden what's this? In the middle of work, I start to feel cold and my body starts to ache all over. Fuck fuck and double fuck!!! If only my body can keep up with me and if only I didn't need sleep, things would be fine and dandy!

Obviously, this cold is making me very unpleasant. Maybe I can will this cold to go away! Or maybe...just maybe, God will give me a break and make it go away by tomorrow morning! Yeah, think positive. Oh, positive thinking might work! Right! That works all the time right?

Oh, just fuck it! I need to get some rest!

3 comments:

Melvin Mah said...

i totally agree with u...what doesn't kill makes u stronger....~ carpe diem..

Anonymous said...

Hi, Shinichi San!
How is your condition now ?
Wish you a quick recovery from cold.
Take enough rest, okay!

Takahiro (Fridae)

Unknown said...

HI Takahiro
Thank you. I feel much better. Still not perfect,but better. Thanks for your concern.