Thursday, October 26, 2006

A very busy week

The weekend started out with mostly rain and continued all the way until today. This morning I woke up to a beautiful morning with clear blue skies. I must say that I had a difficult time sleeping last night. I had so many things on my mind that my mind just wouldn't shut down. My body was physically tired, but my mind was 100% alert and excited. Have to learn how to control this or else I will have insomnia again.

It's been a busy and productive week for me. Working on my business, making sure I fit a workout or two in between and attending social events as not to alienate my friends. Oh, did I forget my partner? Oops, almost forgot about him. We've both been so busy doing different things I sometimes forget he's even here. Hmmm....that's not such a good thing.

It's quite obvious that I have nothing meaningful to write about so I will just stop babbling right now.

No comments: