Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Change is Good

It's almost time for Nation and I'm NOT going to be there! I was so looking forward to going. But I made up my mind a few months ago that I have other priorities right now...mainly working with my distributors so I can help them succeed in their businesses. I made a committment to myself and to my team and you know what? I'm actually feeling good about myself already! In fact, if I go to Phuket, I would probably be thinking about my business all the time and that's not good. I think I made a good decision.

I feel like I've come to a turning point in my life. For the past 3 years I feel as if I was on a long break. I was taking it easy and enjoying life as it was. Simple and easy. After three years, I feel it's time to move on to a new chapter in my life. I'm 40 years old and I realize there's more to life than parties. Mind you, I still love parties...I mean what is life without parties? But I started thinking about things like responsibilities, taking care of other people like family, making sure the people I care for are looked after and other adult stuff like that. Yeah, I know, it sure doesn't sound like me...but it is. It's always been a part of me. I just needed a break. A three year break. The time has come...the turning point in my life...the time to change my future in a big way!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Arthur
I do still go out dancing at least once every 2 months. It's funny isn't it? I do feel more at peace with myself now than I have ever in the past. It must be the "age" thing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shinichi,

This is David from Fridae. Thanks for sending me the link to your blog. I'm just come down from the Himalayan mountains after 10 gruelliung days trekking up to the Annapurna base camp. Also did a 3-day rafting along the Kaliganthaki river, and now my arms and legs do feel so broken.

Will be jeeping over from Kathmandu to Lhasa in a few days' time, so will be out of contact again for another 2 weeks.

Will reply when I can.

David

Unknown said...

I do love parties though. I always have a good time if I go with friends. I think having balance in my life is important. I need to stay balanced at all times.