Sunday, November 05, 2006

Dear Blog

Well it's 3am here in Tokyo. I've worked really hard in October and the fruits of my labor finally shows. In the 3 months with my business, I've reached rank as Manager! This is a huge deal. I learned so much about the business these past months especially in October and I'm proud of myself. However it doesn't mean that I can sit back and relax,,,not just yet. This month, I will do my best to get to the next rank as Senior Manager...yes, in one month's time! I know I can do it if I want it.
I am becoming more confident and more sure that I've chosen the right career.

After seeing my success, my boyfriend has joined me in the business. This is another huge deal for me! He is not only my life partner, he is also a business partner. This is a dream come true for me and things will only get better.

By the way, yesterday I went to a place called Sea Paradise in Yokohama. It's basically something like Sea World where you can see fish and other marine life. However there's this one free-fall type of ride called Blue Fall. I swear to God, I thought I was going to die!!! It was so fucking scary I almost peed in my pants! Well, that's exaggerating a bit, but seriously, it was the most terrifying ride I've ever been on. The funny thing is that I would go on it again!

No comments: