Sunday, October 15, 2006

Great week

What a great week it's been! After a lot of grey and gloomy rain, this past week was filled with sunshine and warmth. I finally got myself to the gym and felt great about it. I had no panic attacks whatsoever and lost all the weight that I gained during my Osaka trip. That's right, I gained exactly 3 kilos after that week-long trip. So I started taking my FIT twice a day and lost it all! I made a new friend this week as well. He's a much older guy but he's sincere and sweet and it's always good to be able to learn from someone older and wiser. I can use a different perspective now and then.

Yesterday my partner and I found this great Italian restaurant near our place. It's run by this lesbian chef. At first, I thought she was a man but when she spoke and I looked at her more closely, I realized she was a woman. She didn't talk much and wasn't personable but I made an effort to tell her how delicious her pasta was and asked her what the sauce was made from. I mean it really was that good! After that she was all smiles and had the cutest smile I've seen in a long time...this coming from a gay guy is a big deal. Anyway, I'll probably visit her again sometime next week. I don't know what it is about her, but her smile was very attractive and it makes me want to see her again...not to mention try out her other culinary creations.

4 comments:

Tenniel said...

Suddengly you are appear again .many years reading your blog , you remind me again your stories,to be continue.........
Thanks for yoru first messag eto me in wynn.Will going to Europe 4 more day for a month alone.......
Well ,Hope to share with you some stories of me later,see ya~!

Gary Vaako said...

You look so much better compared to those years when you're young. =D

Unknown said...

Hi Tenniel. Thanks for your comments. So you'll be in Europe for a month! That's amazing! I hope you have a great time in Europe. Tell me all about it when you get back.

Unknown said...

je suis afflige

I totally agree with you!