Thursday, October 19, 2006

Another good day

Today was a wonderful day. The weather was fine and work went well.

I met a friend that I haven't seen in a long time. Just as I remembered, the conversation was comfortable and enjoyable. I'm glad we met today.

I went to the gym to take the POWER RUSH class with a friend. No panic attacks today. In fact, I felt great after the work out.

At 6pm, I had to meet 3 team members in my group with AGEL. The meeting was helf at Osaki and my upline, David, came to support us. He's a fantastic guy and we have the opportunity to become successful because of him. He is such a success in his field and I have a lot to learn from him. My group and I went home feeling fired up and ready for another day.

Teamwork makes the dream work! That's my motto for the day!

No comments: