Thursday, September 27, 2007

Today's post

It's funny this Bells Palsy. The past 3 days, I felt really good actually. I could leave the house and do normal stuff. I even did a little bit of cardio...just a bit. Then today I suddenly don't feel too good. My ear feels really weird like it's stuffed up and my face feels tired. I can open my mouth a bit wider now, but it seems to get tired quicker. Oh, well just have to wait some more. It's almost 4 weeks now with this and I was hoping things would be better by now. I guess now.

My friend from Hawaii arrived yesterday. I really love it when he's here as he's truly like a brother to me. He says he's gained more weight, but can't really tell the difference. Tomorrow we are supposed to leave for Bangkok, but I'm still unsure. I guess I will see how I feel tomorrow morning and I feel better, I will go. However I will meet no one and I will probably just stay in my hotel room and read all day and maybe spend some time at the pool. I have a book I'd like to read and I'm looking forward to that. The part I'm afraid of is the plane ride I guess. I really shouldn't be all the scared though. I mean it's just 6-7 hours and all I'm doing really is sitting or eating. However with the panic anxiety/bells palsy combination, I feel really jittery and nervous. I already have trouble with the anxiety thing on planes but I have to try to get over it and hope my anxiety pills work overtime. Once I arrive I should be fine. Then for my flight back, I will sleep most of the day before so I won't feel so tired for the morning flight. That should do it.

I also have been getting dizzy and feel faint. It must be not enough protein. I haven't been eating meat or anything large because my mouth wouldn't open. So I would just drink juices and nibble on pieces of bread and stuff. Maybe not enough iron. So today my protein packs from AGEL arrived and I'll be taking some with me.

Okay, time for bed and a lot of rest before my flight tomorrow. Maybe.

No comments: