Thursday, September 13, 2007

Wednesday

My usual routine always has been going to the gym on Wednesdays. However I have temporarily quit my membership as it doesn't seem I'd be going during my recovery.

I woke up today feeling pretty good when at 11:00, my aunt from the country came to visit. It was totally unexpected and seriously she didn't need to come. I mean there's really nothing she can do and besides my apartment is a total mess. I told her so and she said it didn't matter.

I forced her to stay away from the horrible mess of a living room and kept her in my bedroom where it was marginally acceptable. We talked for a few minutes and then she told me to lie down on the floor and that she was going to give me a good massage.

Well, honestly it was darnright painful and through bursts of saying "ouch" and "that really hurts auntie", I started to get used to the pain and afterwards felt good. Thanks auntie.

She left around 2pm and I was starving by then. As usual, after about 30 minutes of trying to maneuver the food into my mouth and chewing without getting the chunks getting stuck between my gums and mouth, I became exhausted and had to sleep. Eating has never been this difficult!!! Geesh!

I woke up around 7pm to find myself rather feverish. Now I have a slight headache and don't feel all that good. So here's to wishing tomorrow will be a better day free from headaches, unexpected visitors and a better looking face.

No comments: