Wednesday, September 19, 2007

3 weeks with Bells Palsy

So it's been exactly 3 weeks since my face became paralyzed. I remember the first week being really scared and always felt nauseated. The second week I found myself with pains, but tried to stay upbeat and positive about the situation. Week 3...well not much has changed except a very subtle movement in my eyebrow and twitching in my cheek. This week I feel a bit depressed. Maybe it's because I was expecting more improvement by this time. I guess the hardest part for me is not being able to smile. Living day-to-day without smiling is taking its toll on me and it's extremely tiring, physically as well as mentally. Don't know why I'm always so tired and I read about it on another site that most people feel totally drained and that nerve healing takes up a lot of your energy. It's just really really tiring and I sometimes just want to stay in bed all day!

It's 7:45am here and as I'm blogging, I already plan on going back to bed again and gettings some z's. Yesterday, my day was extremely short. I mean, I woke up past 1:30 noon and slept at 1:00am. I even took a couple of hour naps during the day, which made my day even shorter. I never logged onto SECOND LIFE for the first time in ages. I was just too tired.

I'm hoping for more energy today. If I do, I will go to Ikebukuro to pay for my AMEX bill and to the bank to deposit some more money. I am beginning to worry about money since my work has come to a standstill.

Oh, I'm beginning to wonder if I still love my boyfriend. He seems happy though...just not me.

No comments: