Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Fabulous weekend

I'm looking out the window to see blue skies today.What a welcome sight after weeks of rain and gloom. Today I plan to go bike riding as I want to take advantage of the weather.

Last weekend was a blast! My weekend started Friday night at the Hilton Hotel in Maihama. The weather was cloudy so I didn't get a chance to use the pool. I got the park view this time and I must say I prefer the ocean view. Park view is more like parking lot view in my opinion and I will, from now on, request ocean view at this hotel. I got checked in around 5pm and my boyfriend met me at 7pm. We rode the monorail to Disney Sea where they were having a new show that started today. It's called Bonfire and is based on Japanese summer dance festivals. It was one of the best shows and we loved it! In fact we're going back on Sunday!

We got back to the hotel around 10pm and went to the bar for a drink before going to bed.

The next morning, my boyfriend had to leave for work very early so I stayed in bed until my friend arrived so that we could have lunch together. Then we spent some time at IKSPIARI. I swear, there is nothing to do at this mall. They really need better shops because I find myself getting bored here.

I had to get back home to prepare for a party I had to go to. So I got on the train, voted for our new governor and took a shower at home before taking a cab to the party place. I had a blast and met some really fun people. I ended up getting plastered as usual, went to a karaoke place for an hour before heading home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah nothing like finishing up the day with some good old karaoke :)

nice blog u got there...

marc

Unknown said...

Hey Marcnais,
Thanks for your comments!