Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A good slice of cheesecake

There's this cafe that I frequent in my neighborhood and they're famous for their cheesecake. However it's not that great and I never order it. So on this day, since I was with a friend who wanted to eat dessert, I wanted to try out this cafe I always wanted to try.

The cafe was very retro and the owners were an old couple as were all of the customers. I really liked the atmosphere of the cafe and they had cheesecake! So we ordered a slice each and I'm happy to say we were pleasantly surprised! This was one of the best cheesecakes I had here in Japan! Yummmmmm!!!!! It was served with a slice of kiwi and drizzled with honey. What a beautiful combination!

I will definitely come here again maybe this weekend! The coffee was just so-so and we would have to go to the other cafe for coffee. But for cheesecake, this is the place to go.

No comments: