Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A typical Wednesday

It's a cloudy day today. All grey and from the looks of it, cold. However the weather forecast says not rain and when I went out to buy my friend some cheesecake, it was quite warm. In fact, the weather is perfect.

I had a really busy day yesterday. Today I have another one of those busy days. I woke up and immediately tackled some translation work. Made something to eat, went to buy some cheesecake and now waiting for a client to come over in about 5 minutes. After work today, I have plans to meet up with a friend for dinner and then to see a movie. It gets done at 11pm so I should be home late.

Tomorrow is a public holiday so my boyfriend will be home. I wonder if he has anything planned? Not likely, but let's see if I can convince him to take me someplace.

Oh, I made some homemade pickles and they turned out really good! I think I'll try and make something else I've never tried.

This week, I canceled all plans to meet friends, other than tonight. I am way too busy to fit them all in! I am lucky though, all my friends understand how busy I am and they're used to it. However I will not cancel next week's plans.

6 comments:

Felix Cheng said...

i really wanna try the Shin made pickles; can i?

Unknown said...

Of course you can! Just fly on over to Tokyo. hahaha

kawadjan said...

lovely blog!
too bad i only discovered it now, but i will try to skim through your previous posts.

keep it up!

Anonymous said...

hi

Anonymous said...

I was in the Tokyo last week.When i was in the Disneyland ,first - i think about you coz you mention there always here.Nice cherry blossom season,now i miss japan again.....

Unknown said...

Hey all, thanks for the wonderful comments. Will try to update my blog more often. lol

I've been rediculously busy and my mind doesnt seem to work these days.