Saturday, May 26, 2007

DAY 4 Bangkok

Today my boyfriend is arriving in Bangkok. Also I have a hangover so I'm taking it easy this morning. I have some mangoes in my room again and leave for the mall for some food. Today I choose the Emporium and their brand new food court. Again, it's not that cheap but it's comfortable and pleasant to be there.


I choose the spanakopita from the Greek food restaurant for appetizers which were actually pretty good. Only thing is I wish they warmed them up. Taste good but cold.


The Chinese noodles were just okay and I only ate half again. I wasn't that hungry anyway and my hangover was refusing to budge. After eating, I rushed back to my hotel to get ready to welcome my boyfriend's arrival. He arrived sometime around 4pm. We didn't do much as he just got in. We went to Carrefour and Tesco. In the evening we had dinner with my friend Bas and Kenji from Japan at Greyhound Cafe at the Emporium. It was my first time there and although the menu was heavy on carbs, there was one dish I particularly enjoyed, which was a typical appetizer eaten on hot days.

No comments: