Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Day 2 & Day 3 Bangkok

Day 2

Got up early this morning and decided to try the breakfast so I quickly washed my face and went down to the dining room to see what they had. The variety was small but adequate. Breakfast selections consisted of ham(weird tasting), sausage(tasted like fish), fried eggs, fried rice and noodles, soup, pancakes, toast and fruits. The pineapples were sweet and refreshing. Coffee was okay but I never did like Thai coffee too much. I really didn't have much this morning. Everything sort of tasted strange to me except for the fruits preserves, eggs and fruits. After breakfast, went to pick up some tickets for the drag show for next week. Afterwards, went to Siam Paragon to get some lunch. While eating my Pad Thai, I was struck with utter loneliness eating by myself so decided to call my friend in Japan. I swear my phone bill is going to be outrageous. I felt better after hearing a familiar voice and after hanging up, went to use the internet since there was a net cafe right upstairs of the food court.

The rest of my day consisted of buying a book at Kinokuniya Bookstore, watched a Spanish movie, bought some mangoes at the supermarket and noodles at Carrefour for dinner.

By the way, I had no idea the movie was Spanish and as soon as the movie started, I panicked. However there were Thai and English subtitles and it really was a great movie. The movie was Pan's Labyrinth and although gruesome, it was entertaining.

Most importantly, there was this amazingly handsome guy modeling at Central World department store. I stayed and watched for about 5 minutes before forcing myself away because if I stayed any longer, I would've started to get horny and would have to go to Babylon or somewhere to release my horniness.

DAY 3

Decided to skip breakfast today and just had some leftover mango pieces. Had lunch at Emporium today. There are two food courts here, an expensive one and a cheap one. I chose the expensive one because I wanted to relax and there's always less people there compared to the cheaper food court. It took me a while to decide what to eat and finally decided on Vietnamese noodles. I only ate half though because I didn't really care for them.


For dessert, I had this white chocolate cake. Again it was just ok and a bit too heavy for me. My friend Kenji called today and so we're meeting later on. I know he'll want to have coffee and cake so I decide to eat only half.


Kenji and I go window shopping today. After two hours of walking around, it's time for coffee and cake. We decide on Secret Recipe which is supposed to be a famous cake shop in Malaysia. We had the caramel cheesecake and kiwi cake. They were both good and surprisingly I loved the kiwi cake! I have to come back here and try the others as there were a few more I wanted to try.


Kenji and the kiwi cake!


After a 30 minute rest back at the hotel, Kenji and I meet for dinner at Telephone Bar. Then it's straight to DJ Station for a night of reckless abandon. It's funny how many people I met tonight. I lost Kenji halfway and he told me later on that he went home because he was sleepy. I thought he took someone home but he said that he didn't because his dick was sore and at the moment, under construction. This guy gave me a ride back to my hotel. Isn't he just sweet?


I was totally plastered and can't remember how many drinks I had. Oh well, had a blast!

2 comments:

Gary の 源味 said...

cool, i love DJ station, and enjoy music there as well
of cos not to forgot all those handsome thai boy :P
just too bad they close too early haha

so anything happen between you and that thai boy that nite? :P

hope to go there with you some day :)
cos abit hard for me to travel to japan to meet you haha
not enough money :P

Unknown said...

HI Gary
Yeah DJ Station rocks! What happened to me and that friend of mine is between us and I'll leave it to your imagination.

I will be in Thailand again in September. Want to meet?