Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Bangkok arrival

My cab driver was funky hat. Doesn't speak a word of English but somehow we managed to communicate via gestures and making strange faces.


My hotel room at The Bedrooms. Nicer than I expected. Very reasonable price.


The elevator hall with comfortable seat but no air conditioner so too hot to sit.
It must be just for decoration.


The trains in Thailand. Took a snapshot to show my boyfriend later.


Okay Chinatown, here I come. I'm ready to explore your nooks and crannies in this hot and humid weather. With all this crazy traffic, Bangkok really needs some crosswalks.


Delicious spring rolls for lunch.


Green curry fried rice which was just amazing! Didn't know rice could taste so divine!


The Banatoffee cake. It was a little too rich for me. The top is butter cream and that's just way too much butter.


I had enough of the Banatoffee at this point. Why can't they use fresh whipped cream instead?


Bug and Bee, which is always open...like 24 hours a day!

No comments: