Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A very long day

I got up at 9am this morning because I had to rush off to buy some things I needed for work in Shinjuku. I am normally in bed during this time, but today, I really needed to prepare for the busy day ahead. It was a lovely day and it was nice to be able to get out of the apartment to enjoy the clean and crisp winter air.

On the way back home, I stopped by McDonald's to try the Mega Mac that's been advertised. Frankly speaking, it was kind of horrible and not to my liking at all. It's basically a Big Mac with 2 extra patties for a total of 4 beef patties. However the burger was extremely salty and I had a difficult time finishing it. I will stick with my regular Big Mac thank you. It was the worst burger I've ever had in my life...yes that's how bad it was!

I worked for most of the day and I actually felt as though I was going to faint at one point during the day. However work and life has to go on with no interruptions so I took a chill pill, walked off the faintness and got back to work.

Today my boyfriend told me that I'm the type of person who works really hard and doesn't realize how hard he's working until he just drops dead. He said that he read about it in a book and that's the type of person I am. I guess that sort of makes sense to me because I have made myself sick from extreme exhaustion in the past. It's funny though, because I don't realize it until it's too late. I really have to be careful and monitor my workload. However it's easier said than done because I seem to be a workaholic and a perfectionist when it comes to work.

Hmmm......just admitting it is making me realize I may have a slight problem here. Where is the doctor when you need one?

No comments: