Saturday, January 06, 2007

Happy New Year!

Wow, it's already January and I have to admit, the end of 2006 was just a blur. It's mind-boggling how many parties I attended and with everything else that happened, it's hard to remember what I did last month. I will say that the parties I went to were some of the best parties ever in my entire life! I am definitely getting older but life is definitely getting more interesting!

2006 was not the easiest year for me. However it has been one of the best years of my life. It's ironic though because it's been tough and challenging...in fact so tough I sometimes felt like just giving up. I'm not just talking about work...I mean in every aspect of my life! My relationship, my friendships, my health and everythin else you can think of. When things went well, things got worse. Then things improved only after things got really bad. So many things happened in my life that made me change my view of life. My health was sometimes so bad, I felt so tired at times. My relationship felt stagnant and seemed to have absolutely no passion.
I cried because it hurt too much. I cursed God for putting me through so much shit. I yelled at my body for not being able to do more. I prayed to God to help me become a better person. Yet how can I say, with all the ups and downs, that my year has been one of the best? It's precisely because of these numerous challenges that made my life in 2006 worthwhile.

I've made progress in all parts of my life. Although it seems at times, life is beating you to a pulp, you find that you are stronger than you think. In the end, I thanked God from the bottom of my heart...for giving me life and for letting me live another year on this earth.

I will live each day as it's my last and do the best in everything I do.

No comments: