Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Hello Orlando!!!

I'm ecstatic! I'm thrilled! I'm so excited to be in Orlando, Florida and yes, I'm here to enjoy all the theme parks that rule this part of the planet! 

it's been over ten years since I've been back and it's hard to believe that I'm actually here. I've wanted to come back for the longest time but I just haven't had the chance to. Thinking back though I'm not too sure why not. 



I gotta tell you you that the flight was super long. Travel time including transit and delays took approximately 19 hours!!! Crazy right? I was exhausted yes by the time I arrived.


I'm not going to complain though because i am just happy to be here. it's like a dream come true for me. The weather is perfect although it rained quite a bit yesterday but just for a short hour or so. 

Today I'll be heading over to universal's Island of Adventure. can't wait!!!

No comments: