Saturday, November 22, 2014

My New YouTube Channel

A couple of months ago I started working on a new endeavor of mine. I started a YouTube Channel! Yes I did. And not only is the channel about my passions travel and food, it's about a lot of other fun stuff like food reviews, comparing Halloween burgers and other food-centric topics that I love to talk about.

Now the little details about the channel because it's kinda important you see. Satoshi, they guy who I live with ( my partner of 14 years ) decided that he'd like to join me on this venture. Now I wasn't sure about how this would work out and quite frankly, I was a bit scared. How is it going you ask?

Well, it's going good for the most part. But if I may be honest here, it's far from easy. In fact, it's quite difficult for the most part. But it's a learning process.

Since it's almost 3 am, I really should sleep but before I go, I just wanted to share with you my YouTube Channel. If you're still reading this blog, which I used to only update when I was either depressed, super happy or bored, check it out.

CLICK HERE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL TABIEATS.

Thanks!

No comments: