Saturday, November 02, 2013

It's been a couple of good days

These past couple of days I've been waking up with a smile on my face. I can't pinpoint what changed in me but something has in a good way. This morning after a quite hilarious dream, I woke up feeling quite cheerful and happy. I wrote up my gratitude list (which I've been doing for some time now) and sent it to my friend. I decided to skip of day of writing articles as I've been making one every day for a couple of months now-I didn't want to burn myself out. It was good to rest and I really enjoyed this relaxing day.

This weekend, I'll try to get in a few squidoo articles and release a new dress for SHIKI. I'm also going to try and create a few designs for my Zazzle products. Now I'm trying to decide whether I should try and make some vanilla cupcakes or homemade chocolate....which sounds better. I just can't decide.

2 comments:

Susan Zutautas said...

I'd go for the chocolate :) Happy to find your blog and now following you.

Unknown said...

Haha! So nice to see you here Susan!