Monday, November 25, 2013

Good morning-Bad evening


This morning started out quite beautifully. I woke up after a good night's sleep and although I was still a bit groggy, I got up and made myself some almond flour pancakes. They were delicious and went perfectly well with my cup of kona coffee. Then I realized that I'm almost out of my precious kona coffee. That kind of bummed me out but then again, I am planning a visit to Hawaii soon so I really shouldn't be complaining.

So after breakfast, I did a little bit of work on Second Life before my partner came home. We decided to have a light lunch nearby before heading off to Rikugien, a beautiful park known for its autumn foliage and you know, it really is beautiful. However when we got there, my body was feeling quite weak and I had no idea why. My energy reserves were feeling very low and I felt a headache coming. We walked around at a steady pace until I realized that I wasn't really paying attention to the lovely trees around me so I knew something was wrong.

After a couple of hours, we decided to do some shopping in Ikebukuro. My partner wanted to go and look for a new printer so he browsed and looked at every single option for a full hour while I twiddled my thumb or yawned when he wasn't looking. I tried to pretent I was having fun but it was tough. I really don't enjoy being at the electronics shop. Just not my thing.

After that I was starving and we decided to eat at the organic restaurant nearby. I enjoyed the meal as always but towards the end of the meal, i started to feel off again. My headache was hurting me in the most strangest place and I was starting to feel sick. After paying the bill, I went to the toilet to sit down for a bit to see if the feeling would pass and after 15 minutes or so, I just said the heck with it and started on my way home. We boarded the train but I actually had to get off and rest for 20 minutes. Finally against my will, my partner told me to take an anti-anxiety pill. In the end, the pill did do its magic and I survived my commute back home.

Still though, I hate taking those pills and why on why do I have these bouts of anxiety or attacks or whatever the hell they are anyway? They are so frustrating!

No comments: