Monday, June 01, 2009

finally no rain today!!!

While not exactly sunny, at least there is no rain today. It's been raining almost non-stop for the past 5 days. The first couple of days it's ok, but after that it just puts me in slow mode. I think it sort of affects my dog too as he seems to be more lethargic during times of rain. So today when I woke up and entered my living room(aka my dog's room or Justin's room), he started jumping on me and making some strange un-dog-like sounds. Just to let you know, my dog doesn't bark. He only makes these very quiet whiny sounds when he wants something. He screams loudly when a number of fire trucks pass by, but only when there is more than one.

I've been working hard these past few weeks and it's all good. I did have this really bad headache thing last week though. My face that was affected by bell's palsy has also been hurting really bad lately and it's pretty frustrating. Today everything seems fine so far. Two days ago, I felt nauseas and sick while walking to get lunch with my partner. I didn't tell him how bad I felt but he noticed and asked me if I felt sick. I eventually did tell him after the event was over. I just couldn't talk when it was happenning....yeah that's how bad it was. I have no idea why that happens to me. Anyway I got a doctor's appointment this week so I'll try and find out then.

I have so many pictures I want to post on my blog but just don't seem to have enough time. I know one can always make time if one wants to. I know I want to. I think I'm just lazy.

I'm going to take advantage of this cloudy but non-rainy day and take my dog for his walk.

No comments: