Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wednesday

You know, Wednesdays are those days I so look forward to. It's the one day of the week that I actually make time to go to the gym. It's a beautiful day with not a cloud in sight. I had to skip my haircut appointment today because I had a sudden work appointment. So my haircut is postponed until tomorrow.

After working for about an hour, I headed down to the gym and took an aerobics class, a weight workout and some chest exercises. That's all I had time for but it felt good to work out. Then I came home and did a bit more work and went to have some dinner with a friend and then to see a movie. Today we saw a movie called ZODIAC. It was too serious for me and I felt drained after watching it. It wasn't bad, just tiring. Too much details to follow and a very unsatisfactory ending in my opinion.

I rode my bike back home and the moon and stars were out...a rare thing in Tokyo. On a balmy night like tonight, there's really nothing better than leisurely riding my bike listening to music on my iPod.

No comments: