Thursday, March 15, 2007

I only cry when I'm alone

I'm usually smiling because I'm basically a happy person. I'm lucky in many ways and I count my blessings and give thanks to everything I have. So why is it that I feel a heavy sadness now and then? This only happens once every two or three years at the most. I can't really explain it. But I have the need to cry my eyes out until I can no longer cry anymore. I felt this way this afternoon while I was lying alone in bed after getting over a cold. I just started crying until I could cry no more. Don't even ask me why.

I feel better afterwards. I always do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I get why not too.. while was alone.
I've cried last fridays' night later.I don't know why.

Moi,je dois oublier ce moment passe. On recommncera a rire, devenir heureux..

Let's restart to work Monday again. Thank you and Good luck!!
Merci et Bon courage!!

quiet-hill

Anonymous said...

Maybe crying is a shower in your mind for you.

You wash everything you feel bad away!

Unknown said...

Thank you quiet hill for your kind words! Sorry for my late reply!

Anonymous, I love that analogy. Crying maybe IS like a shower to cleanse your spirits!

Maybe I should cry more often!