Monday, March 12, 2007

My Bangkok trip:pictures

I stayed for two nights at the Conrad Hotel. It was a beautiful hotel and was upgraded to a corner room because of my elite status with the Hilton. They had a really nice deli. The Conrad Deli has muffins, breads and assorted pastries.
The Conrad is a beautiful hotel.
The last night, I had to spend a night at my favorite hotel, The Dusit Thani. The bathroom has a glass wall that makes it feel larger than it actually is.
Here is a flower garland that I got as a welcome gift.Welcome fruits and a box of chocolates from the staff of Dusit Thani, my favorite hotel! Extras like this make it all worthwhile. Oh, they also had three pieces of tarts waiting for me when I got back in the evening.
The seafood restaurant I tend to always go to when I travel with a first-timer.
The meal at the seafood restaurant ended with some fresh tropical fruits. I don't know what the orange fruit is called, but I just love it!
This is the strawberry cake I had the day arrived in Bangkok. I was tired from my flight and I really really really needed sugar.
After a long day walking outside in the blistering sun and humidity, a sugary treat such as this chocolate cake hits the spot. So remember people, if you ever see me falling asleep, just give me sugar!

3 comments:

Mark said...

That looks like some really nice hotel room! It seems that you only ate and slept in Bangkok lol.

Gary の 源味 said...

thanks dear
nice pic
but wish to see more of your handsome pic hahaha

Unknown said...

Hi Mark
Yeah I mostly eat, sleep and have sex during my trips! Just kidding, but it's true, I love my hotel rooms.

Gary, thanks for the compliment!