Saturday, November 11, 2006

A good start to November

Two good thing happened to me at the start of November. First of all, I met a guy online that I totally click with. It's funny really. I mean we've never met before and I've only chatted with him a couple of times. He lives in Vietnam which is not a place where I can take a train to. However the truth of the matter is that we clicked. It feels as though we are on the same wavelength and I don't meet people like that too often. I honestly believe that we will be friends for a very long time.

Today, I met a guy from Malaysia who I also met online and have chatted with a few times. He and I have both chatted before and today was the first time we met face-to-face. I only had an hour before having to head back home. However I was so happy to finally meet him. This guy and I, we also got along extremely well. I don't know if this is due to his experience in sales and that he's just a smooth talker...whatever it is, it works for me.

Getting to know two fellow humans that I feel I can become very close to. Can' t think of a better way to start the month!

No comments: