Friday, February 07, 2014

Birthday Dinner with Satoshi

My partner took me to dinner at a new restaurant I've never been to. The Palace Hotel is a fairly new hotel with a history. Not going to get into that but I'll say that this restaurant is one of the best I've been to. Great food, great ambience and fabulous service. I had a bow tie on but I was too hot when I got there. I was sweating like a pig and decided to take it off.  The dinner was fantastic and we were stuffed. For dessert, a staff of 4 waiters, along with my partner sang happy birthday to me. I couldn't be any happier.


Seafood salad


Fish course with a rich and creamy burnt sauce. Sounds weird but totally yum!



Risotto with gorgonzola. 


Hokkaido crab terrine

Beef steak with winter root vegetables in yuzu sauce






Paella course

Molten center chocolate cake


Green tea tiramisu with caramel ice cream

No comments: