Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sister's trip to Japan. Part 2. Disney Sea

Last year when my sister came, our last day was reserved for a visit to Disney Sea. However she had become ill so this time, we decided to take her earlier during her trip.
Halloween was in full swing at the park and it was really cool! To see the Halloween show, we had to play the lottery. The last time I came here with my partner, we weren't able to score tickets. This time however, my sister must have been our lucky charm! We won seats! yay!



This time I played cameraman. Here is a picture of my sister and my partner.

The two people I love in Cape Cod.
Once again, the pair in Venice.

I decided not to ride Raging Spirits. I've had a really bad panic attack the last time. What is wrong with me, I swear? I will make it my goal to ride. :(
My lunch. Tempura!
My sister's lunch was chirashi zushi. She said is was just ok.
It has was raining all day, but the weather was kind to us. They stopped the rain just in time for our show at night. I did have more pictures, but I can't seem to find them. Hmmm.......

No comments: