Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Time goes by so quickly!

Wow I can't believe it's August already! Just 4 months away from the end of the year. That'a scary thought! This year has been a crazy year for me. I've been so crazy busy with work mostly and my social life has been pretty stagnant throughout the year. I'm not complaining though and feel as if my year has been really productive. Lots of ups and downs, but all positive in my opinion.

Yes, I had internal bleeding and had a blood transfusion. But it also made me feel better afterwards and I was forced to rest for an entire week, which really did me good. I also found out my blood type, which I didn't know about. My panic attacks have gotten better and I don't get them as often. My face still hurts after being on the computer for too long, but that's something I've gotten used to. My business in Second Life is growing and I feel as if I'm on the road to success. My translation work comes to me on a regular basis. Everything is ok.

In my personal life, I have lost lots of muscle due to not going to the gym, however I did not gain any weight and I've actually lost weight, which is due in part to me losing muscle, which is not good. I still do my pushups, situps and some yoga. I also run with my dog but that's about it for me. I would love to actually join the gym again, but I just cannot see myself spending my time there 3 times a week anymore. So I'm still thinking what I should do about that.

My mother came to visit me quite unexpectedly. It was actually a very nice surprised and happy that she made it here. I made her eat a lot of food and she gained about 5 kilos while here with me. It's a good thing because she keeps thinking she has cancer but after gaining weight, she no longer thinks that is possible. Yes she worries too much and I think I got my worrying personality from her.

My sister is visiting me again this October and i'm so looking forward to that. I truly hope that she makes this visit annually. I so enjoy her visits as much as i enjoy seeing my mother.

I will go to Taiwan with my boyfriend this thursday for 3 nights. I think I'm looking forward to it. I'm not really sure. I don't know what it is, but I feel unhappy with my boyfriend again. There are days when I truly love him and other days when I just don't give a damn. Why is that? Someone please explain!!!

I have so many pictures in my digital camera that I need to post here before I lose them.
Oh, we've been having quite a few larger earthquakes recently here in Tokyo. Now that's kind of scary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So good to have you back!

Take good care.