Monday, August 24, 2009

more pictures from my digital camera

This is a mexican restaurant in Honolulu. Burrito picture to come. I always wanted to try this place out and got to finally! how was the food? Kind of boring.
The Nieman Marcus that's literally a 5 minute walk from my mother's apartment.
The good thing about my mother's place is that it's very convenient to everywhere.
North shore in Hawaii...January 2009 I think...
The block around my mother's apartment in Hawaii.
I enjoy strolling in the early mornings in Hawaii.

This is the huge burrito that I had in Honolulu. It was actually bland.
My friend had the rice plate which was more boring.
Of course Teddy and Bobby were at my birthday party. hehehe
This is in Japan of course. Very yummy cake!
The dinner my boyfriend had purchased at an outrageous price!
My birthday cake
Macrobiotic breakfast. I started a macrobiotic diet back in January. I was busy preparing all kinds of food...mostly raw good. It was good for awhile. Strangely, my blood tests came back worse. Hmmmm.....
Justin at the beach
Springtime in Tokyo is always beautiful and something we all look forward to after the long
and cold winter. I truly hate winters in Tokyo.

Justin's first cherry blossoms. This is a stroll around my apartment in Tokyo.
I think he hardly noticed.

This is from my apartment balcony. Cherry blossoms!
Shinjuku Gyoen Park spring 2009More cherry blossoms in the park
Narita temple grounds
in Narita
The pagoda in Narita
Narita temple

No comments: