Monday, June 09, 2008

Last night's dream

I woke up this morning really bothered and although did not manage to get my 8 hours of sleep, forced myself to get up. I had this really weird dream and I can still remember it even though it's been more than 2 hours since I awoke.

Dream sequence one:
I board a bus leaving for the mountains in Hakone. For some reason, I have no pants on and just wearing a shirt. I'm embarrassed so I rush to get a seat, but everyone's looking at me and giving me scary stares. I try to cover myself up by stretching my shirt over my private areas. Finally we get to our final stop and everyone gets off the bus. The driver tells me to hurry up and I need to get out of the bus. I tell him to give me a few minutes to put on something.

Dream sequence two:
I arrive at the Hilton Las Vegas Hotel. I've never been there in real life and looking forward to my room. The hotel looks very old and after finding the elevators, for some reason, they dont work too well. It keeps skipping my floor. Finally it stops after a few up and downs. My room is absolutely rubbish. The lights dont work, there are leftovers from the previous customer, and now the ceiling is leaking. I call the front desk to ask for my room to be changed. She comes up and says ok. I ask her though, if this is normal and she says it is due to the hotel being really old. I have booked 2 nights but I immediately want to get out of this hotel. I start packing my suitcase, but for some reason, everything won't fit.

After these two dreams, I wake up bothered and can't get myself to sleep anymore.

No comments: