Thursday, December 03, 2009

Early day

Yesterday, I was working on a pair of jeans and it was harder than I expected. The textures on jeans were hard to duplicate and I wanted to create something special. Anyway, the end result was fabulous and I would definitely wear them in real life.

So, after designing all day in front of my PC, I really had no energy left for cooking. My partner called to say he would be coming home early, which is around 7pm. So I decided we should eat out in our neighborhood. I met him at the station and we went to this popular neighborhood hangout. They mostly serve grilled meats and vegetables on a stick. Very basic stuff. Always crowded even on the weekdays. We had some grilled meat and veggies and complemented by cold beer. After 15 minutes or so, I was relaxed and my tension melted away. We then went to a Chinese restaurant nearby and had some fried rice followed by some Haagen Daaz ice cream from Seven Eleven. Very nice and relaxing evening. We went to bed at 11pm and now I find myself awake at 6:30am the next morning.

I have a lot to do today so I might as well stay up and work. It's rainy and really cold today. The forcast calls for rain all day and night. Tonight my friends and I will go see a movie and then afterwards, we have dinner. Looking forward to it actually. I probably need to take a short nap sometime during the day....but we'll see. Once the day starts, I never find time to take naps anyway.

Now, what should I have for breakfast?

No comments: