Saturday, March 14, 2009

My week

I know I should blog more so I can keep up with my life. I've been so busy with things that time just goes by too quickly for me. I sometimes wish there were three of me to go around. That way each one of me can work 8 hours each. That would be cool huh?

This week was just kind of a blur to me. I can't really explain why. Nothing different about my week compared to other weeks. Just a blur though. Did nothing of significance. Did a lot of meaningless things. Things looked different to me this week. Even my dog looked different. Strange. I also felt sad one day, then I felt light and happy the next. Mood swings galore!

It's past 1am now and I just felt the need to vent. I had a really bad attack of something tonight while taking my dog for a walk. I didn't feel too well the entire day actually, but especially since 5pm, I sort of felt sick. I thought maybe it was just due to some of the meds I take for various things. I don't know. Maybe it's the change in eating habits? Hmmmm.....Not enough meat maybe?

Whatever it is, this week was just not a good one for me. It almost feels like depression. I think I went through a period of depression about 10 years ago. But why would I feel depressed all of a sudden?

Well, whatever it is, I at least got to watch a lot of movies on DVD this week. It was a couch potato sort of week for me.

OH......funny thing is that I just thought of something at this very moment.
I feel unhappy with my partner. Now why could that be? I have been feeling more and more
unsatisfied with our relationship. I wish I knew why. We still have sex, though it's very routine. We hardly kiss or hold hands anymore. We mostly talk about work and our dog. Why do I feel that something crucial is missing? Why can't I just be happy?

Man, I swear....it's like the year 2000 for me all over again.

No comments: