Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My sister's Japan trip 2008

My sister and I haven't seen each other for about 3 years. I really missed her and hoped so much that she would come to Tokyo to see me. She's always so busy in Hawaii and needed to spend quality time with her. Finally my dream came true and we had a really great time!
She has a new boyfriend and he came to meet up halfway through the trip. He's a good man.

One thing I'm happy about is the fact that my sister and my boyfriend really like each other.
He always asks about her and she's always saying how much she likes him. Puts a smile on my face.

I tried to think of all the places I wanted to take them. It was so difficult because there are just too many places to take them to. In the end, we ended up doing half of the things I wanted to do.
One night, we met up with my boyfriend in Marunouchi, the wall street district of Tokyo. We all got a bit wasted and that's when I got to know her boyfriend.

My sister got to meet my good friends in Tokyo. It's funny how she quickly bonded with all of them! Had so much fun that they wanted to see her again before she left.












I guess what I remember most about my sister is her smile and personality. I never knew how adorable she was until I got to know her this time. I always loved her and she will always be special to me. But this trip made me realize just how much.
I hope we can do this again sometime. I'd like to take her to Paris this time. ;)

3 comments:

Leon Koh said...

all you guys have such charming smiles.. especiall your sister.. she's being such a dearie

Jason said...

I can see that your sister is having a good time herself too.

Unknown said...

Yeah my sister did enjoy herself. So did I. My sister does have a lovely smile. I love her so much. hehe