Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hokkaido:cafe do


The first thing we did in Hokkaido was to look for this cafe.

As soon as we arrived, the first thing I do is look at the interior and atmosphere of the place.

The I peruse the menu to see if there's anything I like.

I ordered a pot of herb tea which I didn't really quite like.

My boyfriend's selections were this chocolate custard and lemon roll. They were both pretty good except the custard was a bit too bitter for me. It was perfect for my boyfriend since he loves dark chocolate and doesn't really care for sweets. The lemon roll was yummy!

The chou a la creme was absolutely fantastic and I only wished that it was bigger. The almond tart was pretty good. All the cakes here are homemade and prepared daily by a lovely couple.

No comments: