Friday, July 28, 2006

Love, Dreams and Passion!

I first started building a website about 8 years ago so that I would have a place to keep all my memories and to help me remember the ups and downs of life. I thought that looking through my own story would help me in the future, to find and to know myself better. It became a huge website full of stories and pictures, but became very difficult to update on a regular basis. I then became a member of a couple of online communities that helped me stay in touch with some of my online friends. Writing in my diary was a habit I couldn't break so I kept writing with the limited amount of space in those communities. Then I started to hear about blogging and that it's all the rage these days, which brings me here today...a newbie to this blogging world and my new journey starts here...today!

No comments: